A Coastal Maine Bed and Breakfast Inn near Boothbay Harbor
Scenic and Serene East Boothbay is a 200 year old village just 5 minutes from Boothbay Harbor,Maine, though you will feel light years away.
Here we enjoy peaceful mornings on the inns porch, no traffic passing by, and a view of the lobster boats bobbing in the harbor.
Imagine waking with the blissful feeling that your room resembles a Maine cottage overlooking a picturesque bay.
16 UNIQUE, DELIGHTFUL ROOMS - Whimsical touches. Lovingly maintained.
- Queen or King size bed
- 5 rooms with a working fireplace
- 15 of the 16 rooms have spectacular views of Linekin Bay
- In-suite private baths in all rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in every room
- In room phone with complimentary local calls
- Hair dryer in every bath
- Our private parking lot
- A laptop if you didn't bring your own
- Access to swimming off the dock
- Beach towels and chairs
- Afternoon tea & sweets
- Sublime buffet breakfast
- Broad veranda overlooking the bay with hammock & comfy chairs
- Use of the inns fridge, ice, setups
- Gracious & knowledgeable concierge service
"Breakfast is ready!"
Indulge yourself in our fit-for-a-king breakfast every morning. We buy from our local farm stands and pick herbs from our own kitchen garden. Here are a few examples of what you may see on our buffet:
Cheese Blintzes with Lemon Zest, Sour Cream and Berries
Breakfast Wraps with Crab and Sherry
Sweet Potato Biscuits and Ham
Maple Walnut Muffins
Our Homemade Always Fresh Gets Raves Granola
Plenty of fresh fruit from the local farmstand
A Lovely Tea is served each afternoon with china, silver, and homemade treats. Relax on the porch and take in the vista of the sparkling bay, or get cozy in the Common Room with a book from the inn's library.